INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The administrator of the data provided by you is Lublin-Chelm Orthodox Diocese, Ruska 15, 20-126 Lublin, with tax identification number 946-21-13-269 and REGON 430358042.
WHAT DATA WE PROCESS
e only processing the data you send us. The data you provide is necessary to send you an email. We need to know your name and at least your email address so we can contact you when we receive the message. Cookies are computer data, in particular text files, which are stored and stored on the user’s end device when using the websites. These files are associated only with the browser of a particular computer (anonymous user), without specifying the user’s name. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, storage time on the terminal equipment and a unique number (anonymous user) and provide statistics of user traffic and their use of individual pages of our website (More on cookies…). Using each site involves sending queries to the server where it is located. Each server request is stored in logs that include ip address, server date and time, web browser information, and the operating system you use. The data stored in server logs is not related to a specific person and is only an administrative material for administration, and their contents are not disclosed to anyone except those authorized to manage the server in nazwa.pl.
THE TARGET OF DATA PROCESSING
The main purpose for which we process your personal information is to send an e-mail to contact you. Other persons will not have access to them and will not be used for commercial purposes without your express consent. If you have any questions, write boldly: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will dispel all your doubts.
THE BASIS OF PROCESSING
If you send us a message through a contact form, the data will not be used for marketing purposes. This data is stored only in e-mail nazwa.pl for the purpose of managing mail and sending an e-mail in response to your message. Other persons will not have access to them.
WHO DE WE SEND DATA TO
To provide the highest quality of service, we use third-party reliable suppliers. We choose our partners very carefully. Only two companies will have access to your data:
- hosting provider (server for service files): nazwa.pl sp. z o.o. , registered on Medvecki Street, 17, 31-870 Krakow
- ebsite creator and administrator: Slawomir Wyspianski Media, registered in Lublin, Ametytsowa Street 20 sq. 6, 20-577 Lublin.
If you have any doubts, questions or you would like to know even more, please write boldly to the email address: email@example.com. e will answer! Please note:
- You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time; This will have no negative consequences; We will simply stop contacting you; the rejection of consent, of course, does not affect the existing
- processing, still on the basis of consent; If you want to withdraw your consent, please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You have the right to request access to your personal data;
- You have the right to correct your personal data and even delete it; Deleting data, the service you need to provide is tantamount to deleting an account from the service;
- You have the right to object to the processing of your data and to demand that such processing be limited;
- for consent-based data, you have the right to request their transfer;
- You have the right to file a complaint with the President of the Office of Personal Data Protection
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA
As long as you are with us, your data is processed by us. hen you require their removal, we will do so without undue delay. All you have to do is contact us by email: email@example.com.